Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Tour Diary Part Four

I'm laying on a futon
with a dog named Noodles.

I'm in Buffalo, NY,
staying with me old friend
Britta from college.

I dropped out of SUNY
Fredonia after three years,
just outside of Buffalo, here.

The show last night was a blast,
at least I was having fun.

The keyboard is really
coming into its own.

I played on the radio yesterday afternoon,
and that makes a big fucking difference
for the show, I gotta get on the radio more often.

Shit.

I gotta get on the radio more often.

All kinds of cool people
showed up last night.

This dog,
Noodles,
is incredible.

He is a little black
mini-sheepdog looking thing,
and I think I'm in love.

Today I drive to Boston
to stay with another friend
from college, hopefully play
on another radio station,
and play another show.

If I can wake up with
another Noodles,
I'll be cool.

-p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home