Wednesday, September 12, 2007

beef

I recorded my album with Mike Kolar
at Soundscape Studio in Chicago.

One of Mike's other clients
is a rapper named Rhymefest,
also based in Chicago.

Mike have Rhymefest
a copy of Suburban Highschool,
because he thought he might
enjoy it.

He did.

He came back to Mike
because he wanted to
ask for another copy to
give to his good friend.

Another rapper,
also based in Chicago,
you might have heard of him,
his name is Kanye West.

So Rhymefest gave Kanye West
a copy of my album with a song
called 50 Cent is a Pussy,
while Kanye West is in the middle
of a head to head album sales battle
with 50 Cent.

pretty cool day, so far.

Except for the fact that those
fuckers at Reckless Records...
STILL do not have Suburban Highschool
available for sale.

It hasn't been processed yet.

I hate those pretentious fucks.

If you live in Chicago,
I implore you,
please go to Reckless
Records to buy your
copy of Suburban Highschool,
my friend did,
and it still wasn't "available"
but they sold it to her anyways.

I'm hoping it sells out
in both stores before
they are able to process it for sale.

That would be very funny to me.

Those pretentious fucks.

-p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home