Thursday, August 23, 2007

Messages from fans

I get lots,
I love them.

Every once in a while
I get one that just kills me,
like the following:

Hey man hows it going? I am in Afghanistan right now
and am trying to find where I can buy or get an mp3 of your
song the sign. If you could let me know I would appreciate it.
I am also from Chicago and would like to check out one of
your shows whenever I get back home
-Justin

I think its something about the casualness.

"hey dude, what's up? oh.. me?
I'm just chilling in Afghanistan...
and I'm dying to hear that Ace of Base cover."

That just kills me.

I'm putting up the mp3 for him to download,
and you can download it too, if you so desire.

http://www.nicepeter.com/nicepeter_thesign.mp3

-p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home