Friday, April 03, 2009

jesus

I just read a book called,
"Happy Birthday Jesus"

It was terrible.

I just saw a music video
by a band called "Hey Monday"

It was even worse.

Oh dear sweet jesus,
that was a terrible band.

I'd never heard of them before,
but they splashed on the front
of my Myspace login page,
and something made me click.

It is pure manufactured poop music.

Of course, they are on a huge
tour of England, Japan, and Europe
with Fall Out Boy, so, it's very popular poop music.

The best and worst part was,
before the video started,
there was a little 8 second
anti-drug commercial
against smoking weed.

This combined with the fact
that I had just been browsing
the Best 500 Rock Songs of All Time book,
made me really sad for the state of rock and roll.


-p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home