Friday, March 27, 2009

Miller Beer Songs

Lot's of people have been asking to hear the Miller Beer radio songs.

So...
I'll try to post them here, at the bottom of this entry.
I'm not too handy at HTML in blog posts, but I'll give
it my best shot.

I started getting some checks from the radio stuff,
and I used one to buy an awesome new keyboard.

It's big, it has weighted keys so it feels like a piano,
and it's in my living room. So I can come home stoned
after a long night of poker and play until five in the morning.

Like last night.

I won ten dollars.

I'm trying to teach myself from scratch how
to read music and play the piano.
I took lessons as a kid, but that was then,
and all I remember is Every Good Boy Deserves Fudge.

I've been a good boy, I want some fudge.

The keyboard was on sale because
it was all scratched up, which doesn't bother me
at all, and it allowed me to get a way more expensive
keyboard than I normally could afford.

It has beats, and sounds, and synths, and arpeggios,
and all sorts of shit that I can't even figure out how to use yet.

Thanks to everyone who came out to the show
at the Improv Comedy Club last week here in Los Angeles.

It was a blast, I felt really good about the show,
and I hope to be back there soon.

without further ado..
may I present Miller Beer song number 1:

<a href="http://www.nicepeter.com/nicepetermillerrnb.mp3">Miller
RnB</a>

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds great Pete! Thanks for sharing.

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home