Sunday, December 28, 2008

Twitter and Happy Joel

My friend Happy Joel wins contests for a living.

no kidding.

I met up with him last night,
had a blast,
and learned about something called Twitter.

I have no idea what twitter is,
I've heard about it,
and it sounded silly to me,
but he said some people love it,
and you can send updates to your
blog from your cell phone.

now that,
to me,
sounds kind of fun.

the ability to write,

"I am smoking weed with
a fat guy in a bear costume
in Wyoming."

that's nifty.

So, I set up a twitter page.

If you're into twitter,
by all means, join me.

it's at
www.twitter.com/nicepeter

I still don't understand exactly
how or why it works or who likes it,
but it's not up to me to decide what
people enjoy or don't.

I figure, I'll tell some silly
stories about fat guys in bear costumes,
and if it makes one person happy,
I'm happy.

by the way,
I'm pretty happy out here.

it's hard,
and a weird time of year,
but things are looking....

sunny.

-p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home