Monday, May 14, 2007

Monday

I'm smoking a bong in my bedroom in my boxer shorts.

You might say I'm celebrating.

Nothing in particular,
it's just looking to be a good couple of weeks.

I had a lot of fun at the show Saturday in Chicago,
thank you for coming out.

I'm pretty sure I got naked on stage,
and sang a nasty song about the manager,
but hey, that's show business.

I'm under s strange pressure for Chicago
shows to keep topping myself,
make it more interesting than the last.

I'm trying, I think I pulled it off for this past one.

And I got to play a few new songs,
that really no one has heard.

Friends
and
Please Shut the Fuck Up
a little bit of
Living with a Girl


whoa.
this is pretty good weed.

Tonight,
I'm chilling out.
Talking to a music business consultant,
a dude who wants to help me with PR,
and Mike and Soundscape Studio
to see about getting this album mixed and printed.

Maybe a few beers at Nick's,
if I can make it before Meg stops working.

Thanks to the brothers at ISU,
that was one hell of a show.

That was the first gig where I didn't
really even have to sing, you all knew
the words, even to songs I can't remember.

Thanks for treating us so well, everybody,
we'll be off from touring for a bit, with
a few scattered shows around Chicago this summer,
hopefully some street festivals.

see you later.

-p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home