Monday, April 23, 2007

Iowa

I'm at a rest stop in Iowa.

There was a girl's gymnastic team outside racing around
on handstands.

very strange.

The subaru is getting along nicely,
we've put 4,000 miles on it in the last two weeks.

Shows are going well,
we've got the day off today
to mill around in Mankato.

I'm looking forward to playing
poker with the locals at the tournaments
at some bowling alley.

Last time I met Slippery Mike.

That was his name,
at least that's how he introduced himself.

"I'm Slippery.... Slippery Mike."

Maybe it was Matt.

What a boring blog entry.

I'm fighting a hangover from
last night's debacle in Des Moines.

I played a third, drunken encore.

Mostly Weezer songs and a terrible
attempt at the Greatest American Hero theme song.

-p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home