Wednesday, April 18, 2007

When she's getting closer

I've been walking around Evanston all day today,
listening to my new album.

It's done, without being done.

I'm going to post up an mp3 later today,
just for you, the blog reader.

I have some last minute changes to make,
a backround vocal louder here, a cello softer there.

That's right, I said a cello.

Just one of them, not all three have to come down.

I also have to add a little bit of Jew's Harp to White Trash Woman.

That's right, I said Jew's Harp.

It's that little boing boing boing instrument
that you hold in your teeth.

Surprisingly difficult to play.

The actual origin of the name
has nothing to do with Jewish people.

Wikipedia explains it well.

The album includes these songs:
White Trash Woman
Suburban Highschool
Fuck Guitar Center
Snufulupugus
50 Cent is a Pussy
You Shouldn't Have Pissed Me Off
STD Test
The Masterpiece
It's Time to be Gay
Mystery of the Clit
Dude, I'm So High (feat Pauly Doerr on bass, and Matt Donehoo on drums)
and a very special jazz remix of If You Really Love Me

I expect to have it done with mixing tonight.

Then it's off the mastering house,
and then it's off to the printers.

I'm going to have it for sale online,
through CD Baby for shipping,
and some download service for MP3s.

I hope you love it,
I'm very proud.

Snufulupugus kicks ass.

thanks for waiting.
look for the mp3 up later tonight (Wednesday)
for a limited time only.

-p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home