Wednesday, May 02, 2007

the road

I've been home for two days and I wish I wasn't.

I had such a blast on this last tour,
it's all I want to do.

I should be traveling around 320 days a year.

That's how I feel now,
but last year I was burnt out.

but the key is spacing it out.

or something.

I can't go to the same place every month.

but what if I could go to new places,
and then go back in three months?

Denver, New Jersey, California,
Kentucky, Florida, holy shit there are
so many places I've got to get to.

to those who read this and wonder
"when are you coming to my town?"

I'm trying.

and I've got new energy to stay out
for longer, bigger tours.

I'm talking with Bryan (my booking agent)
about going out for august, september and october.

with England in there somewhere for kicks.

I don't know if Kristen is going out with
me on the next big fall tour or not.

she might go back to school,
or she might stick around.

hard to tell right now.

one thing I know,
my subaru is my home.

this apartment is just where I sleep sometimes.

-p

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should try for California. You've got a couch to sleep on in Burbank.

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home