Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Realistic Goals

I think it's important to set goals.

I never do it,
it's always been one of my goals,
to set goals,
but I'm not much for following throu..


My goal today is to beat out Peter Walker
on music search engines.

I don't know who Peter Walker is,
but he is a thorn in my side.

Peter Walker is, or was, a musician.

He put out an album called, "Paradise is Awfully Nice"

It shows up on the internet as:
Paradise is Awfully Nice - Peter Walker

paradise is awfully NICE PETER walker

Thus...
when searching for myself,
as I often do,
I always find this schmoe.

I should probably buy his album.

Lord knows several people have bought
mine only because their name is Peter.

I got one angry email from a Pete,
back in the mynameispete.com days,
he was very frustrated that I took the URL he wanted.

I still have it, will keep it for a long time.

Nice Peter may come or go,
but I'll always be making some sort of music,
and my name will always be pete.

unless I change it to Alfred.

-p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home