Friday, January 13, 2006

Tough Crowd

Springfield, IL.

Tough crowd.

Tough with a capitol
mother-fuckin T.

Cool host, Jeremy,
he put me up on his couch while
I waited for the raido show,
and in the Hilton Hotel the night of the show.

And cool peeps like the San Diego couple
and Shilo Sharla and the Shocker Dude,
they are all awesome.

But I was distracted by the idiot
who asked me if I could stop playing
and switch on a Kareoke machine.
I'm serious.

During the middle of the set,
he asked me if I could stop
and switch on a TV with a bouncing ballso he and his idiot
friends could sing Cherry Pie like the Redneck douchebags
they are.

Oh... man did that get me pissed.

Then there was the guy who called me a "faggot"
while I was onstage.

I said something aobut the bar next door,
he turned around and said "hey, I own that place"

I said, okay, well.. it doesn't look that cool,
and you're drinking in here, so maybe you agree with me.

He then made a gesture that suggested he would
like to bend me over and sex with me from behind.

So, of course, I said:
"Oh... you want me to have anal sex with you?...yeah, that's cool, I don't mind penetrating a man"

he flicked me off,
and repeated the gesture with a new facial expression,
I said: "oh... you want to be in back? you're a top, that's cool, whatever, I can switch."

to which he said:
"I bet you can, faggot."

Gotta love the Springfield.

-p

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to keep grandfathering in all these old posts..... I'm just now finding out about nice peter. Yeah, Springfield in general is just pissed off to somber on a best day. It is after all the seat of state government.... all those politics in one area is enough to enrage a large town. LMAO at the warrant cherry pie comment.... funny 'cause it's TRUE!

4:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home