Friday, December 02, 2005

New News Page

Good news.
This is good news.

This is the new news page.
It may not seem much cooler to you,
but holy shit is it easier for me to update.

Now I can do it from the road,
from Radio Shack, from my fucking phone if I want to.

The old articles are posted below, all under the
message titled: "One"

Now.
Recent developments.

It turns out, a radio station in Buffalo, NY
started spinning some Nice Peter songs today.
Pretty sweet.
I guess they went over well, so they might be playing more.

If you're from Buffalo, and you're reading this,
first off, hi... how's buffalo?
You know I went to college in Fredonia....
no shit.

Secondly, please call the radio station,
I think it was the Schredd and Reagan show,
shit I hope I'm spelling that right.
Anyway, please call or email the station
and ask them to play more songs.
It will help more than you can imagine.

The video from the Bird's Nest Drunken Fiasco
is posted on the movies page.

I have to admit, it's a bit embarrassing.
I knew I was drunk, but I honestly don't
remember being that drunk.

I was going to make a big deal about the video,
but it doesn't highlight my best side.
It happened, it was real, we got it on video,
so I'll post it for you, but be warned.

Oh... and keep this in mind while you're watching it,
I got paid $300 for that display of naked idiocy.

awesome.

until next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home