Thursday, March 04, 2010

What is it, Thursday?

My head hurts.

I slept on a couch with my head next to an empty bottle of champagne.

I was celebrating!

I got a job, writing music.
It's not firmed up and official yet,
so I'll have to tell you more later,
but it's definitely a champagne kind of development.

Did I ever show you that mp3 of me
and that dude Ray Don from my first time
performing at the Improv?

I can't remember.
here it is, just in case:
http://nicepeter.com/files/Eating-Pussy-Improv-50-Cent-is-a-Pussy.mp3

Ray Don sang a hilarious song called,
"The only thing I was ever good at, was eating pussy"

He proceeded to strip down to an American flag speedo,
and god dammit, he earned it.

I was up next,
hilarity ensues.

I rode his momentum train as best I could,
it was like being in a comedy rodeo.

Hear for yourself.

Three days in a row,
and I'm still on top of the blog wave!

Life is good, don't forget that.

-p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home