Thursday, December 03, 2009

oops,

shit, y'all.

I've been quiet again.

I've been working hard, I promise.

I'm laying down guitar and vocals
on those new songs I did with Pauly and Donehoo.

I got a job, sort of, making comedy videos
for Break.com, which is pretty sweet.

I spent all day auditioning hot girls today.
It was fairly surreal.
I'm sitting at a board room,
and beautiful woman after beautiful woman
comes in and is happy to meet me.

I got this email today:
"yeah!"  This looks legit.

I'm halfway done with a new rap song,
"Santa is a motha fuckin Gangsta"

and I'm completely done with my new Picture song.
I'll post that shit up for you tonight.

All is well,
I hope it's that same with you.

I know this blog isn't hilarious or titillating,
it's hard to keep that shit up sometimes.

but I at least wanted to say hi.

hi.

-p 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home