Sunday, March 14, 2010

Torta Loca!

Do NOT!
...eat the Torta Loca!


Even if you wake up like me
on a floor in Pacoima, CA, with
an empty glass of vodka next to your head,
and a bong with Bob Marley etched into it at your feet.


The Torta Loca will NOT make you feel better!

That combination of eggs, two cheeses, jalepenos,
avocados, ham, some other kind of meat, mayonaise,
and who knows what else on a roll will not go down well.

I was celebrating, and I made a poor choice of food.

Last night was the first Venkman Brothers concert.

Here's the deal with this Venkman Brothers thing,
it has bee a musical outlet for me. It is low pressure,
high creative, rock and roll that allows me to get my
juices flowing, and keep pumping out new stuff.

We make up everything as we go along, and we played
a 45 minute song of completely improvised shit.

we have two albums, that we recorded this week.
It's all made up. the first album,

"I Told You Not To F**king Touch That!"

features myself, Dante Cinnamonbuns on guitar,

Geoff from Craiglist on drums,

Lloyd Ahlquist on freestyle microphone,

Therm One on bass and turn tables,

beats by Eddie Nygma, and
special guest, MC Sonny List-yo-faults-son.

Here is the first album in it's entirety:
http://nicepeter.com/files/Venkman1.zip


-p

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funky! Thanks Peter.

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home