Tuesday, September 29, 2009

test new blog 2

give me a second, homie,
I'm just trying to test some
new blog software.

I've got a new website, too,
it's almost done.

It's cleaner than before,
a bit more razzle dazzle,
but it's still pretty simple to use.

While I'm writing,
I might as well tell you some stuff.

Shit here has been crazy.

Good crazy, but crazy.

First off, I quit my job.

I didn't do it in a blaze of glory or anything,
but I definitely did do it.

I'm focusing on my music and comedy
and gearing up for more tours.

I'm coming to Chicago,
playing a tour of the midwest with Pauly and Donehoo on bass and drums.

Then I've got a mini tour of shows
opening for Jim Breuer at the Improv in Schuamburg.

I'm very very excited about that and you and everything.

okay, this was a long test.

-p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home