Wednesday, September 16, 2009

It's finished.

Jesus.

Did I write some stupid love poem
about a bartender last night?

I barely even remember that.

That's what happens after 30 days
of constant driving, playing, partying,
barely sleeping, and certainly never
in my own bed.

I was delirious going into the show last night.

30 days of faithful celibacy,
and last night I was surrounded by girls.

Beautiful girls of all ages and shapes
and colors and accents.

There was a row of 19 year old freshmen,
begging me to sing a song about their nipples.

I did.

They started rubbing them in time to the music
and squealing with delight.

It was like a bad dream,
or a good dream, I'm not sure.

It was a great gig,
and a great way to end off the tour.

I have more footage than I know what to do with,
I'll try to get some highlight videos of for you soon.

And no,
I don't have a picture of the barmaid.

she was lovely, though.
that much I remember.

-p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home