Monday, September 07, 2009

UK Tour Continued Part 268

Hi.

I'm still on tour in the UK.

I don't think it's been that long,
but it seems like a very, very long time.

That's what quitting smoking pot does for you,
time just creeps by, and you can remember all of it.

This last string of shows has kicked ass,
I posted up two more videos today on my youtube channel.

It's YouTube.com/Pshukoff,
I'm working on getting the NicePeter one
from this musician dude in Califoria.

I wrote him, telling him who I am,
he wrote back, he knows who I am,
he's been listening to me for years,
that's why he chose the name.

I felt cooler than I probably should have.

--


Remember all the hooplah over the 50 Cent is a pussy song?


well... some people are still posting hilarious comments on my youtube,
I hate to start posting them again here,
but this one just cracked me up:
----------------------------------------------------------------
"hey faggot i got a sonjg for u u saying 50 cent is a puss
but your the one who like a pussy i bet you knocked out anyone but your 
fucking gituar some times i look n think what kind of motherfucking nerd 
retard prick shit n so your whole mother father fucking u r go back MAN 
Why u wasting your time writing rhymes man 
go back to rock n roll bands u pussy jerks next time think what u say retard geek nerds faggot"
------------------------------------------------------------------
Then wait for the best part,
I had to peek at his profile,
and under "FAVORITE BOOKS"
he had written this:
"i hate book waste of tyme"

That is so funny on so many different levels,
I don't even know what to do with myself.

I've got the night off tonight,
I've got my own room, my own bed,
and I've even got the next day off too.

I'm just going to take it easy tonight,
edit some videos, maybe start posting
some live MP3s or something.

Things are really kicking ass over here,
we're selling a lot of shit, making new fans,
not getting into any real trouble.

I know that makes for rather dull blog posts,
but what can I say?  I haven't jumped into
any goat pens, although I did visit
a medieval cathedral today.

Holy shit...
am I getting boring?

I don't think so,
the last video I posted
was called "The Reason Abortion is Legal in England"

and I signed 14 boobs in Blackburn.

If that's a boring life,
than you must be riding
a roller coaster and tripping on mushrooms right now.

Oh, and I smoked pot two days ago,
so don't worry too much about that.

-p
 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home