Monday, April 20, 2009

Happy 4/20 America

As we gather to celebrate this
holiday of weed smoking.

I'd like to reflect on things,
some good, some bad,
all important to my life.

I'd like to,
but the girl in my bed
just hassled me for
still sitting at the computer.

So,
I'll be brief.

I live in Los Angeles,
I've been here since December 4th.

And I can say,
officially,
without hesitation,
that I'm doing well.

Things have started to catch on,
at least a little bit.

I'm playing a lot of shows this week,
and next, and my gig schedule
is generally filling up.

I've got the song titles
laid out for a new album,
and verses and choruses written,
still piecing together, but started.

But most and best of all,
beyond any of my dreams, hopes,
goals, and ambitions.

I have one accomplishment
that really makes me think I'm
starting to hit the big time.

someone,
someone I do not know...
turned one of my songs
into a Guitar Hero track.

Please see the post below
where I flipped out.

Goodnight,
goodluck,
and I love you all.

I really do.

-p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home