Wednesday, November 14, 2007

UK Tour Diary part £

I'm in an internet cafe
in the far south of England
and I have to poop.

I'm sorry I haven't
been telling you more,
not about poop,
but about my adventures.

One week down and no hotels bought.

One week?
is that all?

Lot's of stories,
I don't really know
where to begin.

shows have been good,
some great,
but I thought the London
show was the weakest,
which is too bad,
because there was a guy
from the BBC Radio One
in the audience.

ah, well...
what can you do?

It didn't suck,
but it sure didn't
rock like last night in Bath.

But I saw lot's of old friends,
and I met two diehard fans
from the internet,
and that's cool.

Thanks to the following
people for letting us sleep
in their homes, I hope I don't
forget anyone:

Trav
Brook and Will
Mike
Barry Vagina
Ben
Fifi

umm...
I think that might be it so far.

I've got lots more gigs to play,
and I just bought eight more tapes
for the video camera.

We are getting some killer
fucking footage, I just wish
I had this camera over the
last couple of years.

There's some stunts and
general hooliganism from
the Pauly days that I wish
I had documented.

That's life,
move forward,
and record.

I will definitely
be working on a DVD
as soon as I get
back to the States.

And I'm still trying
to sort out a date
in Chicago for a Christmas party.

sort out?

Jesus,
I've been talking
to too many English people.

-p

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In Devon already?
Christ, he's good.
Tambourine solo!
Ed had better be allowed to get drunker this time.
Mr. D's! Chicken Burger!
The Mystery of 20 Dicks in the Mouth (All in One Night)...
Cider! Have Cider! It's good for you! It has vitamin C in it!
My brother Harry (aka Hairy) says thank you for the good times.
Come see our band next time! We also have a song about a lady's downstairs regions!
This comment is dedicated to Agnes, Martha, Veronica, Elspeth, and all the other old saggy ladies keeping Pete safe.

- B.V.

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home