Sunday, November 11, 2007

UK part 2

Holy shit
I'm tired.

Four gigs down so far,
tomorrow I start eleven in a row.

Things I've learned in England:

Minge is slang for vagina,
I love that.

There are a lot of Chavs in Barnsley,
but the people are cool.

(a chav, if you haven't heard,
is kinda like White Trash meets Gangsta,
they're a menace over here)

Driving a stick with your left
hand is a breeze.

Girls in pubs might be sixteen,
so when they ask you how old you
are when you're flirting with them,
and they reply to your answer with,
"whoa....."

watch out.

Bonehead was the bass player
for Oasis. I opened for his
new band the other night.

They were terrible.
The show itself was kinda terrible,
but Bonehead was pretty friendly.

Ed and I have been having a blast,
he's my UK booking agent/ manager dude,
if I haven't told you.

We've been driving, laughing,
staying at people's houses,
drinking, drinking, smoking,
drinking, and smoking.

pot.

My reputation seems to precede me.

Everyone that has put us up
has freshly stocked up on grass.

I don't want to be rude.....

But tonight,
we are off.

Resting,
relaxing with a bit
of red wine in my friend
Brook's house in London.

The,
I have eleven gigs in a row.
I can't wait.

I found myself antsy to move
this morning, because we had stayed
in the same house two nights in a row.

Traveling is getting into my bloodstream.

Money is decent,
we are staying on top
and building up some funds.

CD sales have not been stellar,
but there's plenty more to go.

Thanks to everyone who
has checked out the show,
and/or put us up,
you've been very friendly
and English.

-p

PS
We're getting a lot,
a lot, a lot... of great
footage for a future DVD.

I think its going to be awesome.

like you.

2 Comments:

Blogger stopcryingyourheartout.com said...

Do you have any pictures from the gig, I run a Oasis fansite stopcryingyourheartout.com

My email is scyhodotcom@gmail.com

12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The gig was great this evening. Just sorry I didn't know about it earlier and could ahve brought more folks along...next time!

Brook's friend Rachel

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home