Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Music

Let's talk about awesome bands for a second.

Here is one I saw last night,
and they fucking blew my mind.

I met them playing a show with
them in Philadelphia.

Besides seeing my friend, Annie,
they were the only good thing
about Philadelphia.

Always sunny my ass.

Anyhow.

They are called Twilight Hotel.
They're from Canada,
and if you ever can see them live,
(they tour all the time)
do it.

Trust me.

Please.

www.twilighthotel.ca

note the "ca"
at the end.

fucking canadians.

And then!!

for Ethan, especially.

and Mark, if you ever read this.

check out these fucking guys:

www.myspace.com/theunstoppablenuklehidz

they are the unstoppable nuklehidz,
and I spelled their name wrong last time.
can you blame me?

crazy spelling,
awesome fucking rap group.

I'm serious.

trust,
and enjoy.

-p

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

pete,

whatever you do, please don't stop writing this.

it's great fun to read
and i feel like i get to see all this cool shit
even if only for a few mini-paragraphs.

and if you ever head towards the KC/St. Joseph, MO area for touring, you've got another couch to crash on.

i hope England treats you well

-Sean, formerly of Ames

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home