Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Tour Diary Part End

Well.

That's it.

That was the tour.

I should have told you more stories,
I told you about the goats, right?

Well,
did I tell you about
the girl who came up
to me and within five minute
was talking about some guy
wanting to lick her ass?

He was in a band, too.

wow.

Did I tell you
about waking up
every morning
and going, "ugh.... where am I, what time is it?"

Oh, yeah, it's two in the afternoon,
and I'm in Iowa.

It was fun,
the shows were fun,
all wacky and different,
but I think people liked them.

It's been a long couple of weeks
since that first subway sandwich
in DeKalb.

I'm rich, for now.

But it's all spoken for.

I owe money all over town.

I decided to go for it,
the AMMAs.

The American Marijuana Music Awards.

I'm flying to New York
on Saturday, to play
songs about weed.

I might even win a trophy.

I have no idea what that's
going to be like, but you only
live once, no?

-p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home