Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Tour Diary Part 9

Dude.

I'm a rebel.

I steal.

The internet.

That's my new hobby,
driving around with my laptop
open until I can gank some free
wireless connection.

I'm crouched outside of a coffee
shop in Madison, WI.

Great show last night,
at least for me, it was fun.

The audience was really
listening, and picking up
on the new stuff, so I played
them a lot of new songs.

I can't think so clear today,
I had a bit of a long crazy one
last night.

You wanna hear something crazy?
I'm nominated for the American
Marijuana Music Awards.

I might win a trophy for singing about weed.

and they want me to play at their
concert in NY City on October 13.

How can I say no?

I've gotten some cool response
from the Gallon of Gas Donation,
so I'm putting it here again.

If you wanna join the fun,
feel free to buy one or two
or thirty gallons of gas for
the Nice Peter mobile.

If you add a request
for a custom song
in your gallon of gas donation,
I'll write one for you,
no sweat.




















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home