Friday, February 23, 2007

Myspace.com/terriblebands

So...
Myspace fucking blows ass.

Everybody knows it,
everybody still uses it,
but we all know how much it sucks.

I'll tell you one of the things that
bothers me the most...
the bands who write those
phony fucking comments.

"THANKS for the the ADD!!!
Be sure to check out our new single!
We appreciate your support
and we love you too!
Ethereal Havoc Rules!!!"

So...
I decided to do an experiment.

I created a myspace page called:

Your Band Sucks.

The name is Your Band Sucks,
and I invite bands to be my friends.

I just started today,
and I've already got 5 terrible band friends,
plus Tom.

check it out anytime:
www.myspace.com/terriblebands

They're all fallinf for it.
"Your Band Sucks"
asks you to be their friend?
and you accept?
are you fucking kidding me?

-p

1 Comments:

Blogger K.D. said...

I googled "myspace phony", and I noticed this post. Yeah, it's about the phoniest thing on the web. The only reason I recently joined it was to drive traffic to my "real" blog. I'm having fun on Myspace by touting my new phony buisness, selling bulk cat food online

1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home