Wednesday, February 14, 2007

It still rages

People continue to react to 
the 50 Cent is a Pussy song,
and I continue to be amazed.

I got some very nasty messages on my guestbook here at nicepeter.com,
but that's okay, I just went in and edited their messages
to a be a bit friendlier, go take a look....

I think it's the diversity of the people,
along with the depth of their anger,
that confuses me the most.

Did you get to see the 
rap about me written by
the guy from Norway?

It's fucking hilarious.

It's in the guestbook,
one or two pages back.

How about the guy who joined my email list

how funny.
I went to visit FU.com,
it belongs to: FU Associates in Arlington, VA

I sent them this email:
-----------------
Hello,

I received a new member to
my email list from your website,
I just wanted to confirm.


did you really want to
join the nice peter email list
for updates about our band?

-np
------------------------
I wonder if they'll write back.

Here's some highlights from Youtube:

"they got a job and tha nigga 50 got and gettin more money in a month then u get in a mafuckin lifetime.respect it buudoe!"

what?

"HE looks like the pussy, and would probably shit himself if 50 Cent or any other black thug type person was to confront him."

black thug type person?
really?

"He is obviously obsessed with 50 if he took the time to write and compose a song on the matter"

oh...you got me.

"let me tell you something 50 cent maybe a pussie but white people are pussies!!! white pussiesssssss!"

and, I'm the racist...

"this guy is probably a racist, doesnt understand that there are actually ghettos where people like 50 cent have to grow up and survive... this fucking bitch probably had everything handed to him."

like I said.

"why do fags sing shit, faget"

what?

"this guy dosent no what he is taking about he is a pussy mind you i bet he cant get a pussy"

maybe, but at least I can spell simple words like "doesn't"

jesus christ.

All in all,
the video has been "favorited"
more times than "ignorant commented"
so I guess that's pretty cool.

-p





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home