Monday, November 27, 2006

The wind.

Something is happening.

I got a call on my cell phone
from Marshall, a manager
of Atlanta Discount Music in Atlanta, GA.

He just wanted to let me know that he
appreciated my Fuck Guitar Center song,
and if I needed anything, strings, whatever,
to let him know.

Last night I got an email from a manager
of Cadence Music in Rochester, NY,
my hometown, no less, thanking me for the song,
telling me to stop by anytime we're in the area.

The best part for me,
is the video they are talking about
is from a live show in Blaine, MN.

It was halloween, and I'm dressed up
as a pink bunny rabbit.

You can see the video on Youtube.

I didn't take it, edit it, or post it up,
that was thanks to BRet Yager
of Yagervideo.com

He put it up there a week after Halloween,
and it already has 3,600 plays the last time
I looked.

Apparently it is starting to spread
around the independent music store
community, which is pretty cool.

Fight the power.

I think I''m going to write a song
about Wal-Mart next.

I watched a documentary about Wal-Mart,
and man, they really do suck.

-p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home