Wednesday, October 25, 2006

My neighbor's cat

My neighbor's cat is named Baba Ganoush.

She is playing in my kitchen right now.

My roommate is out of town,
her dad got tickets to
the World Series game tomorrow.

Her dad does sound and
lights for big events,
something like that, I don't know.

All I do know, is that I stole a solar
powered bookbag from her dad
when I helped him load out some
speakers.

It was just sitting there,
and I thought it was going to the
garbage, so I put it on.

Shit, I need a book bag....

It was going to the garbage, I swear.
There was a box with like, five of them...

Apparently they cost $175 each,
and they were going back to the company
that hired my roommate's dad.

My roommate's mom caught me with the bag
when I put it on proudly to go out.

oops.

I lost in poker tonight.

only $10.

I smoked a little bit out of my neighbor's pipe.

He left it here,
and he left his cat here too,
she's hitting something in the kitchen.

-p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home