Sunday, May 07, 2006

An observation

Something I've noticed:

Kristen and I
have been hitting
the streets, passing
out free CDs and tickets
to our upcoming show in
Chicago at the Cubby Bear.

We have brought along
our good friend,
and cardboard cutout,
George W Bush.

Every time,
without fail,
someone,
feels compelled,
to spit on his face.

They always apologize
afterwards.

They didn't mean to ruin
our cardboard cutout,
but they had to do it.

Three times this has happened.

And two of them,
the person was by themselves,
they were not trying to impress
their friends or get a laugh.

They just had to let it out,
express their feelings.

My own lefty-commie-gay-loving-immigrant-hiring-pot-smoking opinions
aside,
I think this is pretty fucked up trend.
-----------------------------------------------

The show on May 27 is going to be a lot of fun,
and we're going to party, somewhere, afterwards.
If you don't live in Chicago, and have considered
coming down for a show, this might be a good one to catch.

There will be lots of like-minded people there,
and I think I'm going to throw the Bush cutout
into the audience, see what people do.

I did it at the Double Door,
and people tore him to shreds.

Maybe someone will eat it.

But that would be a little gross,
because three people have hocked
on his face.

-----------------------------------------------

On May 20, there is a band called
Them Vs Them playing at Subterranean.

They are very cool,
I'll be there, you should come.

myspace.com/themvsthem

---------------
if anyone wants to help us pass out
free CDs in the next week or so,
it's pretty fun, and we 750 more to go.

email me:
info@nicepeter.com

cool.

-p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home