Friday, April 07, 2006

college life

Dear IIT,

Illinois Institute of Technology,

Thank you for making my night.

You were smart,
and you have awesome calculators,
and even though I think I stirred
up some unintended drama in the frat house,
I think everything is going to be very cool.

I'm not sure yet,
but we might be coming back to video tape
a performance at the U Club before the year is out.

top secret.

but I need the video,
because you have inspired us
to keep working to get more college gigs.

Because college...is fun.
Even at a technical school.

This one goes out to Captain Sarcasm,
Dude With the Beard, Kevin, Max, the dude from Cigar's and Stripes,
the drummer dude who isn't 21, that pretty lady with the TI-89,
umm... those people in the corner that I couldn't see, Dan for bringing
us,
the chubby security guard, um.....
those dudes in the front who had the legs stretched,
Mike Cole's sister whom I knew I recognized....
and... technology, for bringing us all together.

-p

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, My Name is Matt And Im the assistant Manager of a bar in ENGLAND called the OLD WELLHOUSE. You guys played here when you were touring and i just wanted to know if you were planning to come over the pond any time soon? if so we would love to have you perform at our place! email me. thanks *Matt*

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home