Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Tired Today

Sleeping has been interesting.

On a different bed
or floor
or couch
every night.

I wake up often and don't
know where the hell I am.

Seriously, for like 45 seconds,
its dark, and I don't remember where I am.

Even sober,
which does happen every now and then.

You can't party every night, you know?

I am longing for a nice, long, indulgent, American shower.
They don't get showers quite right over here,
always something a bit off.

Last night was our return trip to Sunderland University.

Land of the Un-ending Party.

I usually play stone sober,
as some people know,
but last night,
I started doing some shots
with English Brendan.

It was a quiet audience,
Monday night after St Patricks weekend,
the crowd was a bit subdued,
all sitting and waiting to see what would happen.

My first show here last November was so fun,
I was frightened of letting them down.

I'm not sure why,
but when I get that feeling,
I somtimes get drunk on stage.

Just to see what will happen.

If nothing else,
it should be interesting.

It certainly was that.

Highlights:
the sixth shot
the band breaking up onstage.
the reunion.
Me taking my pants and underpants off,
Kristen taking her top off.
changing into some yellow t-shirt.
the tenth shot.

I don't know how it went,
I hope it was good.

I wasn't so drunk
that I didn't know what was happening,
but I couldn't tell what the audience
was thinking.

I tried to be funny,
I think people were laughing.

If it was better than the first time or not,
I'll never know, but I think it was at least interesting.

We got the whole show on video,
hopefully I will be getting a DVD in the mail soon.

I'd like to see that one.

-p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home