Thursday, May 25, 2006

A letter to Matt in England.

Dear Matt,
you wrote this on the news page:

" Hey, My name is Matt And Im the assistant manager of a bar in ENGLAND
called the OLD WELLHOUSE. You performed here when you were touring and
i was wondering if you guys were planning any trips over the pond any
time soon? If so would you perform in our place again? Email me.
Thanks. *Matt "

I would love to come back,
we can't afford to do it until November,
but you didn't give me your email address.

You can send an email to me at info@nicepeter.com

or we can set up a gig in this, a
public forum, which might be an interesting
experience for our fellow readers.

I vote for the latter.

What have you got free in November?

-p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home