Saturday, May 20, 2006

The Mystery of the Shirt Stealer

I got this posted on the news section today:

" The only reason you got your shirt back was because I let you take it.
That's difference between you and I. I take. You get taken from.
I am the apex predater and you are the prey.
I could have kept it but I felt bad for you.
Next time you come my way I'll take more than a
shirt-I'll take your girl-and I won't be generous enough
LET you have that back. Are we clear? "

No way this is really the guy.
He couldn't possibly have the IQ
to use a word like "Apex", although
he did misspell "predater", so anything's
possible.

If this is really from you,
shirt stealing dude in Springfield,
you've got balls.

small, shrively ones,
but balls none the less.

-p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home