Thursday, January 11, 2007

tee hee hee

Dear NICE PETER,

it sounds like you yourself have had
some bad experiences with
Guitar Center. It makes me kind of ill to hear your song because as
good as it is haha I would sell you strings and not trip on your area
code or zip. You are so right about one kid playing three strings and
some other guy playing a bass he can't afford but that's the fun of
guitar center. We have a place in our town that is right next to our
store called the Lesson Factory. LESSONS FOR NEWBEES. I think my
guitar center has more wankers than any other. People are curious
about music and really just want to play around. I hope one day that
you make it to my store in Eugene Oregon store number 241 and see
that not all guitar centers treat people like cheap hores when they
want to get a little something. We are the friendliest, coolest
people around to shop with.

-Blake Schwab AM at Guitar Center 241 Eugene Oregon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home