Tuesday, August 18, 2009

should have known better

Today I leave for England.

I woke up feeling a little sick,
and for some reason, Mexican
food has always been an antidote for me.

Plus, I wanted to have one last bite
of real Mexican food before the UK.

Believe it or not, burritos in Scotland
just don't stand up to those in Souther California,
or Chicago, or even Rochester, NY.

So, I stopped at a small local Mexican joint
on my way to the post office this morning.

I was heading there to overnight some checks into my account,
and to send video files to my new manager so she can start
compiling some new demo videos for me while I'm gone.

I've started working with a new management company
here in LA, and shit's been crazy.

I'll keep you posted on that,
I'm not sure what to say yet.

Except, I'm excited, and so are they,
and there's all sorts of talk and plans
and energy being thrown at me,
ad it's got me all a jitter.

So, this little Mexican joint,
it's been around forever, and it looks like hell.

So, that kind of place has to have kick ass food, right?

wrong.

so wrong.

it was the absolute worst mexican food I have ever tasted.

No kidding, I've had better salsa in Preston, England.

Which is where I'll be tomorrow.

Thanks for all the birthday wishes,
it was an awesome party and I think
it's gonna be a big year for me.

I'll keep you posted from the road.

-p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home