Wednesday, October 29, 2008

dear America

Dear America,

I'm sorry if I was a little hard on you the other day.

Was I?

I don't even know,
but I think I may have
said something about
everything going better for me
over here in England.

I didn't mean it,
their showers pretty
much suck ass.

And I miss you.

America,
I miss you,
and I'm looking
forward to coming
back and playing
for you again.

I think I'm going to add
one show in Chicago in November
before I hit the road, indefinitely.

what do you think?

and,
I have a present for you,
just so you can see what
it's like for me over here.

I have a recording of the first
half of a concert in Bideford, England.

It's a small town on the southwest coast.

The recording is one big file,
43 Megs, it might take a second to download.

but you can find it here:
http://www.nicepeter.com/nicepeter_liveinbideford.mp3

much love,

-p

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Pete thanks for posting the clip of the live show! Time for the funky light show! Do you have part 2 of the show? If not that's cool, but if you have more, we would love to hear them!

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home