Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I cut off his balls today

I got my cat neutered this morning.

He's sitting in my lap now,
purring and cuddling as if
nothing is wrong.

It's hard to imagine,
cuddling up to the guy
who paid for your castration.

But he is a sweetheart.

I had a big week,
shows across the midwest,
I had a lot of fun,
and a lot of driving,
and I've got some new jokes,
and a new song,
which I won't talk about,
because people keep
getting all personal on me.

I also signed a one year
contract with a college booking agent.

His name is Devon,
he's very cool,
and he books at
campuses across the country.

So...
I might be coming to a theater near you.

I'll be adding his contact info
to my contact page,
if you happen to be
on a campus activities board.

That should prove cool,
if it works out.

He's submitting me for these
big showcase thingies,
if I get one, I get up in front
of thousands of students for fifteen
minutes, and sell myself.

and hopefully, get a lot of gigs.

It's very exciting,
slowly, but steadily,
I've gathered a little
professional team.

A UK agent,
and US clubs agent,
and now, a college agent.

Plus all the people I owe
money too, they're a crucial
part of the team, too.

oh, and my cat,
he keeps my lap warm.

-p

2 Comments:

Blogger LaNae said...

as you know I am a cat person, therefore you must post some pics of you cat on here, or myspace. LaNae said so.

1:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You know what I say to people who get all personal on you...

FUCK YOU!

Keep on rockin Pete, and being exactly who you are.

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home