Friday, August 08, 2008

a contest in context

so.

I have these trophies
from the Marijuana music awards I won,
and they're fucking hilariously awesome.

and,
I want to give one of them
away to someone who will
thinks it's cool.

because I have three,
and a tiny apartment,
and two of them aren't
even out on display.

and I figure there might
be someone out there,
who would love to have one,
signed to them, if that's
not too egotistical of me,
and proudly display it,
and say,

"dude... this is one of my favorite bands,
I won this shit in a silly contest online."

so...
now...
what should the contest be?

that's where I'm stuck.

or maybe it's just a dumb idea.

but maybe not?

-p

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello pete robcheeseboy here long time no speak. i know i am not worthy for one of these however if for any reason you decide to ebay i know i will bid. anyway take care keep rocking and tell us when back in england as i missed your last tour and it has really bugged me badly. oh if you see pauly and/or donehoo tell em i said hi. they dont seem to respond anymore

4:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I would cherish this item.

Bring on a contest.

9:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, time for a suggestion as everyone else seems to be grovelling for a trophy...


How about...
Post a link of the nice peter image.
Let people download and print.

And take photos of themselves with it in some seriously weird situations/places.

:D

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home