Monday, July 28, 2008

this has to be the best one I've ever gotten

I got this in an email today:

-------------------------

My name is Mrs Mora William I am a dying woman who had decided to
donate what I have to you.I am 49 years old and was diagnosed for
cancer about 2 years ago,

I have been touched by God to donate from what I have inherited from
my late husband to you for the good work of God, rather than allow my
relatives to use my husband's hard earned funds ungodly. I have asked
God to forgive me all my sins and i believe he has because He is a
merciful God.

I will be going in for an operation,and i pray that i survive the
operation.I have decided to WILL/donate the sum of $1,500,000(One
million
five hundred thousand dollars) to you for the good work of the lord, and
to help the motherless,less privileged and also for the assistance of
the widows.At the moment I cannot take any telephone calls, due to the
fact that my relatives are around me and i have been restricted by my
doctor from taking telephone calls because i deserve all the rest i
can get.Presently,I
have informed my Nurse about my decision in WILLING this funds to
you. and my nurse name is Mrs Mary Donald Kindly Contact my Nurse
through this email address ( mrsmarydonalddesk@gmail.com )if you
are interested in carrying out this task,so that he can arrange tell you
how the Funds will be release to you ($1,500,000.00) to you.
My Nurse name is Mrs Mary Donald.I know I have never met you but my
mind tells me to do this,

and i hope you act sincerely.

Love, Mrs Mora William


---------------------------------------

Now the only question is,
what do I say in my email
to Mrs Mary Donald?

-p

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is what you should tell her:

1. Take a few bucks out of the $1.5 Million and buy yourself a copy of Elements of Style

2. Thanks - but I've got all the Monopoly money I need

3. Got any extra pain meds you can spare?

Seriously Pete - you need to expand your fanbase.

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mrs McDonnell,

Please make the cheque out to

Lucifer Satan

And post this cheque to
Barnsley, England

10:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the idea that this lady would put her courtesy title in her e-mail address. That is fabulous. I think you should make sure to include your bank account and Social Security numbers so she knows where to send the money. How many people honestly fall for this? I really want to know.

2:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home