Monday, March 31, 2008

I Want to Take You to a Gay Bar

I went to see the Electric Six concert at the Double Door.

They're an awesome band,
awesome.

You might remember their big hit,
it was called "Gay Bar"

After the show,
my friends from
my old job,
called to invite
me to meet them out for drinks,
because it was one waiter's last night.

They were at Side Tracks,
a gay bar.

I went,
and let me tell you,
I think I might drink
at gay bars from now on.

The bartender had both his nipples pierced,
I could tell,
because he wasn't wearing a shirt.

Holy shit.

I bought two drinks,
he charged me for one and winked.

Cool.

Nice nipples, dude.

I hung out with girls,
and I think they thought
I was very sensitive for
meeting my friend out at a gay bar.

How charming,
how open minded,
how free from competition.

After Side Tracks,
it was time to go dancing,
at another gay bar.

Hydrate,
formerly known as the Man Hole.

Hole y shit.

This place was ridiculous,
I've never seen anything like it.

A late night,
after hours,
gay dance club,
with smoke machines,
and six disco balls all linked together.

Yeah..
I took my shirt off,
and danced in the cage,
you betcha.

I didn't pay for one drink,
but I did have my balls
gently grabbed twice.

Nothing rude,
just a "how do you do?"

Fine, thank you,
now if you don't mind,
I've got to get back to my cage and fucking dance.

I stayed close to my friends all night,
but that was okay,
no guy did anything totally inappropriate,
if you don't count the gently ball grabbing.

All in all,
it was a fun night,
weird,
but fun.

and today,
my butt hurts.

from dancing, dude,
don't get any ideas.

-p

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I wanted to buy a hard copy of your cd but the only link I see is for the instant download. Let me know what the situation is; I'd love a copy....

Thanks,

Chrissy

12:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you ever get a hold of Patrick?

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home