Monday, July 16, 2007

A Response from my Conservative Friend

a response to my last blog:

------------------------------------

Interesting Blog,

However, I think it would be more accurate if you used Republicans
and Democrats.

There is now and alway will be Conservitives and Liberals. At least
in the American Lexicon.

Globally it wouldn't apply, the definitions are different, but here
it definately does.

While I am all for being on the same team, having opposing sides is
how shit gets done. Dissent and discourse eventually bring concensus.

Heres the real problem.... people taking it far too personal.

There have been times where I have said "Well, beleive it or not, I'm
actually really conservitive politically" and next thing you know I
have some asshole jumping my throat on issues the neither he nor I
fully understand. It went from an inquiry of my opinion to a
damnation of my character.

And that's what's bullshit.

- Flood

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home