Thursday, January 18, 2007

Home

Gosh darn it,

I'm back, guys.

I'm not sure where I went,
but for a few weeks or months there,
I really didn't give a shit about playing.

It was sad, I was worried
that the feeling wouldn't leave.

But it did.

It left a taste in my mouth
like falling asleep drunk
after eating nachos,
but at least I'm waking up.

I'm writing again.

I've songs in my head
that I actually like,
instead of the crap I was
trying to force out.

I had this crap song about
blowjobs, it was terrible.

I'm writing to this blog post,
I feel implored to write to it.

I'm getting emails from fans
and I'm writing them back,
instead of drinking more
and wishing they would
leave me alone.

I'm returning phone calls,
actually, that's not true,
I haven't answered my phone
or checked my voice mail
in seven days, it's very liberating.

Hey... let's check it right now.

holy shit.

seventeen new messages.

.......

wow, I gotta call that dude back.

so, anyway, the point is,
if you've been checking here
only to find the same crap,
thanks for your patience.

if you've been listening to
the same mp3s, I hope you still
like them, and I hope I have more for you soon.

if you've been coming to shows,
and seeing the same bits,
well, tough, I'll probably still do them,
but I will have some new songs,
and Kristen will be singing a little bit.

and we have a kick ass new cover song.

and I'm very excited to get back on the road in April.

and i love this computer,
and this wine.

-p

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi I just started watching the epic rap videos and I'm a big fan.I memorized the whole epic rap battles of history two.I've been begin my parents to take me to California to see your studio!

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home