Tuesday, September 19, 2006

The stories they tell...

I got this from Joseph:
--------------------------------------
Hey Pete, what's up? It's been a while, and I just got your email
about Chicago so I decided to write you and congratulate you on stuff,
that's really awesome.

I also have a random story. So I park my car at this pharmacy at 12:30
in the afternoon on Tuesday cause I needed to get ice-cream. Anyway,
out of the blue this guy parks his car right next to me and there's a
chick in the passenger's seat and just randomly she starts giving him
head. In the parking lot. Of a damn pharmacy. At 12:30 in broad
daylight. Needless to say, I'm laughing my ass off at the dude's
expressions and I'm thinking, "This can't get much better than this"
and boy was I wrong. About 2 minutes later, the chick opens the car
door, spits it out, and then notices me staring at her. I wave, she
gets embarassed, the dude gets pissed, and they drive away. WHAT A
SUNDAY.

hahaha take care man, i just thought you'd enjoy that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home