Friday, August 25, 2006

The Whoo's

I got an email from an awesome fan
inquiring about all the shitty experiences
I write about on this journal.

He said he hoped that all shows weren't
like that for us, and he said we were special
and deserved better, or something like that.

It got me thinking,
maybe I've been focusing too much on the negative.

Most of our shows are a kick ass good time.

I'll try to keep that in mind,
and keep reminding you.

Our last show was as the Phi Kappa Sigma house,
god I hope I got those letters right.

It was at a technical school in Chicago,
on a dry-week, no booze allowed.

The Phi Kappa Sigmas, or Skulls, as I like to call them,
had the coolest subsitute for booze in a dry situation,
kegs of Root Beer.

Actual kegs.

It was awesome.

It was a fun show,
with a smart audience.

We sold some stuff,
and got a little money,
and made some new fans.

All in all, a positive experience.

Now I'm on tour with Mission Improvable,
my old comedy troup from years past.

I'm taking a couple of days with them to kick back
and have some fun, while Kristen is on a field trip
with her Brazilian dance ensemble.

A very cultural weekend.

Speaking of culture,
"I shaved my balls today" t-shirts
are back in stock, and available online
or at shows.

Good night,
much love,

-pete

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home